Thursday, September 15, 2011

My other obsession

So, I am obsessed with photography, but I have another obsession that keeps me occupied on nights when I am awake and everyone else is asleep~ insomnia much?~  this obsession is watching tv.  I used to love dramas *I still love me some Grey's Anatomy* but ever since I got Netflix, and Hulu, and maybe a few other shady internet sites that you can watch tv shows on, I now strive to watch every comedy out there.

Here are links to two new Fall line ups that you can watch on Hulu.com for free!


This is New Girl with Zooey Deschanel ~ you know, the girl from 500 Days of Summer.   Her dry and goofy sense of humor makes me literally laugh out loud!

  


And Up All Night is a new show with the guy from Arrested Development. And Christina Applegate who's been in so many shows that I love, if you don't know who she is, I'll hurt you and then force you to go watch "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead", until you love her as much as I do.  j/k, kind of ;)

Anyway, they are new parents and are just barely cutting it with the new parenting skills.  Watch it, it'll crack you up and make you want to drink all at the same time.



Hope you get a good laugh out of it!

Signature

No comments: