Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monday/Tuesday, Tomatoe/Tomaaato


Thank you all for the encouragement! I love everyone around me. So I know you all came back on Monday to check my great offer.........j/k. I apologize for being a day late. Although now that you are here, the wait is over.


I would like to offer a free photoshoot to anyone who reads this post! Anyone. Singles, couples, senior portraits, bridals, and family pictures. Even though it is winter (and these are summer pictures) there are still a lot of great urban shots around Logan and other areas. If you have a specific location in mind that would fit you best, that is even better!

Sound to good to be true? I am so excited to gain more experience and have the opportunity to capture the most special and unique moments of each clients' life; I feel this will be a great way for me to achieve this and for you to be able to have pictures without breaking the bank.


Leave a comment or email me at kylas24@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thank you!

Inspire one another,

Kyla ;)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kyla I would LOVE to win a free photo shoot with my husband. you take some great pictures.

Chase said...

I am excited to check in on your photography! Your stuff looks great! Another photoblogger! I'm pretty stoked! :D

Emily said...

I really LOVE your pictures and I want you to take our pics - how does St. George sound? I'm totally serious! You are welcome to come stay in our guest room and the red rock and beautiful scenery would making amazing pictures!! You just let me know when and we'll plan it.

Great job and great talent!! Thanks for sharing!!

Stacey said...

SO CUTE!

Brian and Tonya said...

Wow, does sound too good to be true. You are so talented. If you are ever down in the Salt Lake area, and want some experiance please feel free to contact me.

The Hagen's said...

I never knew that you were big into Photography! Secret talents! Way to go! They are really awesome!

I squish Johnny everyday, so I will squish him for you. I made my wallpaper on my blog myself. It was really stressful, but I finally did it! YAY!